Check-In / Pick-Up / Shipping Your Rugs
for the Exhibit...
Checking-In Rugs for the Exhibit...
- Pre-registered rugs must be brought to Founder's Hall for check-in on Monday, August 14, 2017 from 1:00 - 5:00 pm.
- A claim ticket will be issued for each piece (which will serve as owner identification) and it must be presented at check-out in order to pick up the rug.
- Do not bring hang rods or hardware with your pieces.
- Guilds are encouraged to designate a representative(s) to bring your group's rugs to check-in.
Picking-Up Rugs after the Exhibit...
- Exhibit rugs will be ready for pick-up from 5:30 - 6:30 pm on Saturday, August 19, 2017.
- The claim ticket issued at check-in must be presented at checkout in order to pick up your rug.
- If someone else is picking up your rug, please be sure that they have your claim ticket so that they can checkout your rug on your behalf.
Shipping Rugs for the Exhibit...
- While personal delivery and pick-up of your exhibit entry is the best, you may ship your pre-registered pieces in advance if necessary.
- All shipped rugs will be stored unopened until Sunday, August 13, 2017, when they will be opened and prepared by experienced rug handlers for check-in.