General Campground Rules:
- This is a “family-friendly” campground. Please be mindful of your language.
- Check-in is at 2 pm or later; check-out is noon.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH.
- Children must be supervised.
- Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we will not issue refunds due to the weather. However, if rooms are available at the Inn, we will be happy to upgrade you to a room at a reduced rate.
- Only “permitted” vehicles and (on duty) employee’s vehicles are permitted on campground.
- Golf carts must be registered (fee) at check-in; only licensed/insured drivers may operate them.
- Please put all trash in dumpsters on the east side of the drive as you leave the campground (a minimum $25 cleanup fee will be charged to you if your site is not clean on departure).
General Campsite Rules:
- Only one RV (any unit with holding tank) and additional 2 tents per site max.
- No more than a total of 3 dependent RVs (tent or pop-up without holding tank) per site.
- No more than 2 vehicles including RV per site; parking permits will be issued by Sauder Heritage Inn. You must park vehicle on graveled parking spot or park in additional parking areas for “permitted” guests.
- No more than 8 people per site; extra fees apply after 6 people.
- Never walk onto or through another camp-site without invitation from that camper.
- To preserve our grass, outdoor carpet is only permitted on grass during wet/muddy weather.
- Campfire rings may not be moved. Please burn in provided campfire rings.
Pool & Splash Pad Rules:
- All Children 17 and under must wear a swim bracelet provided by the Heritage Inn front desk to be inside the fenced in Splash pad area in the campground or in the fenced-in pool area at the Inn.
- One registered adult must be present for every 5 children in the pool or splash pad area. In the pool area, the adult must be inside the fenced-in pool area and be attentive to the children’s safety.
- Pool, hot tub and game room at the Inn are available to registered campers only. Hours are 7 am–10 p.m. Sunday–Thursday; Friday and Saturday, the pool and hot tub are open until midnight for adults only.
- Shuffleboard equipment is available on the south side of picnic shelter in cabinet.
- Basketball and volleyball may be signed out at the Inn Front Desk.
- Only registered Campground and Inn guests may fish in Little Lake Erie. Catch and release is encouraged.
- Swimming and boating is prohibited in Little Lake Erie.
- Per Ohio Law, all pets must be registered at check in and have current shots and tags.
- Pets are limited to 3 per site and must be on a short leash when outside of unit.
- Never leave your pet unattended or allow your pet to disturb other guests.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Historic Village, buildings or the fenced-in splash pad area.
- If pets are disruptive, you'll be asked to find other accommodations.
- It is expected that all pet owners clean up after their pets. A minimum $25 cleanup fee will be charged if necessary for us to clean up after your pet.
- We ask that all guests observe quiet time 11 pm–7 am.
- Children 17 and under must be under adult supervision and on their registered site 10 pm–7 am.
- Be considerate of your camping neighbors. If they can hear it, it’s too loud.
Visitors must park vehicles in Sauder Village main parking lot and must leave campground prior to 11 pm.
- Campfires in designated areas only and must be completely extinguished before leaving campsite.
- First aid kits are available in the laundry room at the shower house.
- Weapons, illegal drug use, public intoxication, fighting and vandalism are not tolerated.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed on your site; no smoking in buildings or restrooms.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to and evict anyone, without refund, for behavior that is considered detrimental to the campground or fellow campers
We cannot guarantee specific sites.
Management reserves the right to make changes in site assignments on or before arrival.